Adapting to a new technology and technique can involve steep learning curves.
NeuroNexus staff engineers and scientists bring together decades of pioneering experience in neuroscience and microfabrication. Our practical expertise can reduce your ramp-up time and allow you to focus on your research. We work with you side-by-side to plan out your experiment and come up with a strategy to minimize known and anticipated issues.
Surgical techniques often have a very significant impact on the outcome of an experiment, especially in chronic applications. We can help train your group and get you up and running quickly.
NeuroNexus can provide consultation on the following:
- Perform surgery and implant electrodes for you on-site
- Assist with the design of the experiment
- Assist with pre-surgery planning
- Training in surgical techniques necessary to maximize the performance of your probe
- Assist with data analysis