The SmartBox Pro is a high-performance, multi-functional instrument used for signal acquisition, experiment control, and probe diagnostics. The SmartBox Pro is plug-and-play compatible with all NeuroNexus probes – an important timesaving feature as probes become more complex, and channel counts increase. This integration between the SmartBox Pro and NeuroNexus probes means we can provide a fully configured system with high-end performance and features at a comparatively low price. The Smartbox Pro is an upgrade of the existing SmartBox.
- Powerful – record up to 512 channels simultaneously at a sample rate of 30 kHz
- Portable – Take your recording system and laptop with you and record from anywhere
- Seamless Probe Integration – Obtain new insight into your experiment with real-time spatial estimates of spike locations
- Impedance Spectroscopy up to 10 kHz
- Three-terminal potentiostat and galvanostat for cyclovoltammetry, electrocleaning, and electroplating
- Flexible Post-processing – Raw data is streamed to disk for maximum options in post-processing. Read data into MATLAB or export to other programs for analysis.
- Connect to peripherals – A total of 8 I/O connections (4 analog, 4 digital) enable signal synchronization with digital and analog peripherals.
- Ready to go – USB 3.0 plug-and-play with Windows, Mac, and Linux