The Vector Array™ is optimized for deep brain applications, utilizing NeuroNexus microelectrode technology to record and stimulate in high resolution in hard-to-reach structures.
- Reach deep brain structures – The Vector Array™ comes in 70 mm and 110 mm implantable lengths to reach deep structures in large animal models.
- High Resolution – Record and/or stimulate with 16, 32, or 64 channels. The Vector Array™ features the same precise electrode geometry and contact density as other NeuroNexus microelectrode arrays.
- Versatile – Configure the Vector Array™ for acute or chronic applications.
- Microdrive Compatible – The pDrive chamber microdrive system facilitates chronic deep brain applications with the Vector Array™.
- Optogenetics-Compatible – An optical fiber can be mounted on the Vector Array™ for optogenetics applications. (See Specifications below for fiber options. Opto-Vector packages use “OV” designation.)
- Options, options – Specify a laminar array design, or utilize multiple representation techniques with a Poly2 contact layout. Alternatively, design your own custom Vector Array.
- Robust Hybrid assembly – The Vector Array™ combines a high-resolution silicon MEA with a rigid stainless steel support body. This arrangement provides strength where needed, while minimizing tissue damage at the recording sites.
- Inexpensive – With a low cost per use, the Vector Array™ increases your data yield while saving you money.