The above video shows a 64-channel NeuroNexus Cardiac Surface Grid in place on a beating heart. Our cardiac grids are fabricated using NeuroNexus polymer MEMS technology, resulting in an ultra-flexible substrate designed to conform to the cardiac surface.
- High Recording Resolution – Discover fine detail with our unique high-resolution cardiac grids.
- Vast design space – Grids can be customized to your specific needs. Adjust size, channel count, contact density, and more. Special features can be integrated to cope with the particular demands of neurocardiology.
- Low noise from tissue movement – Our cardiac grids have been engineered and tested to minimize noise from tissue movement.
- Record from both surface and depth – Combine a surface grid with a penetrating probe to establish a concurrent surface and depth interface.
- Varied applications – In addition to recording from the cardiac surface, NeuroNexus cardiac grids can also interface with a variety of nerves.