The Vector Array is optimized for deep brain applications, utilizing NeuroNexus microelectrode technology to record and stimulate in high resolution in hard-to-reach structures.
- Reach deep brain structures – The Vector Array comes in 10 mm and 15 mm lengths to reach deep structures in large animal models.
- High Resolution – Record and/or stimulate with 16, 32, or 64 channels. The Vector Array features the same precise electrode geometry and contact density as other NeuroNexus microelectrode arrays..
- Optogenetics-Compatible – An optical fiber can be mounted on the Vector Array for optogenetics applications. (See Specifications below for fiber options. Opto-Vector packages use “OV” designation.)
- Options, options – Specify a laminar array design, or utilize multiple representation techniques with a Poly2 contact layout. Alternatively, design your own custom Vector Array.
- Robust Hybrid assembly – The Vector Array combines a high-resolution silicon MEA with a rigid stainless steel support body. This arrangement provides strength where needed, while minimizing tissue damage at the recording sites.
- Inexpensive – With a low cost per use, the Vector Array increases your data yield while saving you money.